Loaded with flavor, our Feta Avocado salsa is the perfect appetizer or snack!
Home > Recipe
Feta Avocado Salsa
Published on January 30, 2019 | By Odyssey Greek Yogurt |
- Difficulty Level
- (0 Rating)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces Odyssey traditional feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 avocados, cut into chunks
- Pinch of fresh thyme
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1. Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Enjoy with tortilla chips.
Featuring the traditional flavors of Greece, this flatbread makes a...
Simple and refreshing Greek yogurt popsicles are the perfect post-workout...
Loaded with flavor, our Feta Avocado salsa is the perfect...