This tasty crowd-pleaser is so easy to assemble – and can be done ahead of time to save time while entertaining. Serve with pita chips, crackers or crusty bread.
Home > Recipe
Feta & Crab Spread
Published on September 7, 2018 | By Odyssey Greek Yogurt |
- Difficulty Level
- (0 Rating)
- 4oz. Odyssey feta cheese, crumbled
- 8oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crab meat
- 3 green onions cut into small pieces
- 2.25oz can of sliced black olives
- ¼ tsp. Oregano
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Serve on warm pita, pita chips, assorted crackers or crusty bread.
- 3. *Optional add parsley sprig for garnish.
Featuring the traditional flavors of Greece, this flatbread makes a...
Simple and refreshing Greek yogurt popsicles are the perfect post-workout...
Loaded with flavor, our Feta Avocado salsa is the perfect...