This feta and white bean salad option is both delicious and the perfect portable option for a picnic day.
Home > Recipe
Tomato Basil Feta & White Bean Salad
Published on April 23, 2018 | By Odyssey Greek Yogurt |
- Difficulty Level
- (0 Rating)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5-1/4 cups White Beans, cooked and drained (or 3-16oz cans, drained)
- 3/4 cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Tomato & Basil Odyssey® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped (or 2 tsp. dried dill)
- 1. Blend lemon juice and oil; reserve. Combine remaining ingredients. Fold in reserved dressing. Chill to marry flavors. Serve at cool room temperatures.