This feta and white bean salad option is both delicious and the perfect portable option for a picnic day.
Tomato Basil Feta & White Bean Salad
- Difficulty Level
- (0 Rating)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5-1/4 cups White Beans, cooked and drained (or 3-16oz cans, drained)
- 3/4 cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Tomato & Basil Odyssey® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped (or 2 tsp. dried dill)
- 1. Blend lemon juice and oil; reserve. Combine remaining ingredients. Fold in reserved dressing. Chill to marry flavors. Serve at cool room temperatures.
Recipe created by, Kate E. Stuart, for Odyssey Feta Cheese
This pizza is bursting with flavor! Topping with Odyssey Tomato...
This tasty crowd-pleaser is so easy to assemble – and...
Every so often a cheeseburger comes around that tests the...