This feta and white bean salad option is both delicious and the perfect portable option for a picnic day.
Home > Recipe
Tomato Basil Feta & White Bean Salad
Published on April 23, 2018 | By Odyssey Greek Yogurt |
- Difficulty Level
- (0 Rating)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5-1/4 cups White Beans, cooked and drained (or 3-16oz cans, drained)
- 3/4 cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Tomato & Basil Odyssey® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped (or 2 tsp. dried dill)
- 1. Blend lemon juice and oil; reserve. Combine remaining ingredients. Fold in reserved dressing. Chill to marry flavors. Serve at cool room temperatures.
Featuring the traditional flavors of Greece, this flatbread makes a...
Simple and refreshing Greek yogurt popsicles are the perfect post-workout...
Loaded with flavor, our Feta Avocado salsa is the perfect...